The MAX300-LG, Laboratory Gas Analyzer, packages the analytical capabilities of our high performance Industrial Mass Spectrometer for the laboratory. This analyzer provides Extrel quadrupole performance in an economical package suitable for climate controlled laboratory environments. Typical applications include: Catalysis Research, Bench Scale Reactors, Process Development and Pilot Scale Research.
Mass range from 1-250 amu (optional 1-500 amu) with the capability to monitor gases and vapors with fragment masses that fall within that range
- The standard dual Faraday/Electron Multiplier detector provides a range from 10 parts per billion (ppb) to 100%
- A uniquely designed inlet that enables replacement in seconds without the need for tedious alignment procedures
- Dual filament ionizer
- One filament is utilized for operation while the second filament acts as a spare
- The system provides automatic filament switchover for continuous operation
- High compression turbo molecular pump with molecular drag
- A "Fail safe" interlock protects the system against a power failure or sudden vacuum loss. The vacuum chamber is also equipped with a vacuum gauge and an auto vent assembly.
The Questor 5 software operates under the Microsoft Windows® based operating system and features a web-based user interface. The system can be accessed from a direct peer-to-peer network connection, LAN or the Internet via the instrument controller’s Ethernet connection. The instrument controller acts as a web-server giving access to the analyzer's Graphical User Interface (GUI) web pages. User-based password protection is implemented to provide data and operational security. Advanced event logging allows for data integrity and compliance with 21 CFR 11 regulations. The system performs extensive diagnostics during SmartStart™ and continuously monitors diagnostics during operation to ensure data validity.
16 Solvent Drying MS Fast Facts Pharma Chemicals Mass Spec
20 Mass Spec for polyethylene and polypropylene production Chemicals Polymers Mass Spec