The MAX300-IG™ Industrial Gas Analyzer is Extrel’s seventh generation of high performance, online Process Mass Spectrometers. The MAX300-IG provides real time gas analysis and is suitable for a variety of industrial applications including: Ammonia, Ethylene, Ethylene Oxide, Ambient Air Monitoring, Steel Basic Oxygen Process (BOP), Steel Vacuum Oxygen Decarburization (VOD), Fermentation Control and Pharmaceutical Solvent Drying.
The MAX300-IG Industrial Gas Analyzer is designed to be rugged and reliable even when installed in tough industrial conditions. The analyzer system can be configured for a range of environmental requirements, from a general purpose laboratory or light industrial facility to a Class I Division 2 hazardous location. The MAX300-IGX™ ATEX Industrial Gas Analyzer is the model suitable for ATEX Zone 1 locations
Automatic stream selection for Extrel's sample selection options
- The system can be configured for more than 164 streams
- Dual filament ionizer
- One filament is utilized for operation while the second filament acts as a spare
- The system provides automatic filament switchover for continuous operation
- Dynamic Range:
- 10 ppm to 100%, standard
- 10 ppb to 100% with the dual detector option
- Fast analysis with a typical analysis time of 12 seconds for 30 components
- High compression turbo molecular pump with molecular drag
- A "fail safe" interlock protects the system against a power failure or sudden vacuum loss. The vacuum chamber is also equipped with a vacuum gauge and an auto vent assembly.
- Mass range from 1-250 amu (optional 300 amu) with the capability to monitor gases and vapors with fragment masses that fall within that range
- The VacTRAC™ system which allows the operator to perform routine maintenance quickly and easily
The Questor 5 software operates under the Microsoft Windows® based operating system and features a web-based user interface. The system can be accessed from a direct peer-to-peer network connection, LAN or the Internet via the instrument controller’s Ethernet connection. The instrument controller acts as a web-server giving access to the analyzer's Graphical User Interface (GUI) web pages. User-based password protection is implemented to provide data and operational security. Advanced event logging allows for data integrity and compliance with 21 CFR 11 regulations. The system performs extensive diagnostics during SmartStart™ and continuously monitors diagnostics during operation to ensure data validity.
16 Solvent Drying MS Fast Facts Pharma Chemicals Mass Spec
20 Mass Spec for polyethylene and polypropylene production Chemicals Polymers Mass Spec